Mobile First With Progressive Web Apps
Build with MobiFirstApp or get left behind.
MobiFirstApp (MFA) is a complete system for building or rebuilding websites to Mobile First standards and, if required, converting those sites to Progressive Web Apps.
So How Does MFA Keep Producing Lightning Fast Websites Over and Over? The “Mobile-First” approach completely reverses the “normal” way a website it built!
With OTHER site builders, the website is built for desktop first after which the elements of the site are manipulated to fit smaller devices.
This way of constructing a site IS NOT the best option for mobile optimized sites, and has a negative impact on the mobile performance of the site. Mobile responsive and mobile friendly sites are built this way.
With MFA, the conventional way of building the website is completely reversed and the site is constructed for the smallest device first. Then you have the option to add elements for larger screens as the site is built.
What better way to be Mobile First then to build the mobile version of the website first? You end up concentrating on elements that work on mobile and deliver the best mobile results. It doesn’t just sound right in theory; it actually delivers results when put to the test.
Google’s Mobile-First Indexing is Now Default for New Domains
Google enabled mobile-first indexing (crawling sites with a mobile user-agent) by default for new domains from July 1, 2019.
After successfully ramping up mobile-first indexing from a small-scale experiment a few years ago, making it the default for new domains should be a good test for evaluating how aggressively it can be rolled out in the future.
Google Webmaster’s Blog
“Beginning in July 2018, content that is slow-loading may perform less well for both desktop and mobile searchers.”
“Today (March 26, 2018) we’re announcing that after a year and a half of careful experimentation and testing, we’ve started migrating sites that follow the best practices for mobile-first indexing”… “Mobile-First indexing means that we’ll use the mobile version of the page for indexing and ranking, to better help our – primarily mobile – users find what they’re looking for.”
It’s Easy To See Why MobiFirstApp Should Be Your First Choice.
This is the future of site building, and you’re getting the chance, right now, to take advantage of an unbelievable product. Join the thousands already using MFA to expand their web design business. See instant results in site speed and start climbing the search engine rankings. Know with confidence your sites are 100% optimized for mobile phones, tablets, and desktop devices.
Start building MobiFirstApp sites today. A superb product with unmatched product support
MobiFirstApp is much more than a cutting edge site and Progressive Web App Builder,
it has the potential to be a complete business system.
Depending on your plan you get the ability to:
- Quickly build Mobile First Optimized websites on your desktop that work across the Internet.
- Create your own payment plans directly on your platform. Unlimited plans. Monthly, daily, annual, weekly.
- Build websites for clients and keep 100% of the profits YOU EARN.
- Have peace of mind that your sites are hosted on a closed source platform giving your sites top-notch security against DDOS attacks and hacking threats (hosting is included.)
- Use easy point and click functionality with guided training that makes web design simple and fun.
- Have total design flexibility with dozens of website themes, content widgets, and flexible editable design elements. You will be able to fill all your design needs.
- Create a Client Login Screen. Your clients will be able to log into the platform from a customized login screen that features your branding, complete with a Client Dashboard that enables them to access and manage their websites. They can also access stats, Help and more.
- Use On-the-go Editing from your tablet (full editing on desktop).
- Utilize a Website Preview Tool so you can send clients interactive (scrollable and clickable) website previews that feature your branding and provide an accurate view of their website on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Make use of an extensive Template Gallery and allow clients to view and interact with beautiful website templates under your brand and domain name. You can even create and sell your own templates.
- Maintain full control of your client’s editing experience by choosing which features they can access. You can also grant individual permissions for members of your team.
- Make use of our exclusive Migrate tool, to bring over content from existing WordPress, Wix, Duda and Squarespace.
- Call on In house support system offered ready to go with unlimited user capabilities.
- Take advantage of our own Customer Relationship Management system.
- Create Proposals and Invoices Online and use our inbuilt Email System integrated with Sendgrid.
- Take advantage of continual development of existing features, new products and features.
- Easily create Progressive Web Apps from your completed sites.
- Allow the creation of Push Notifications from PWAs